Red Alert 2 Download Full Version
If you are really keen to Download Red Alert 2 into your system, then you should have a disc copy of it around. If you have not a disc copy of it then, you will need to purchase it. After installing it on your system, choose to Run it in Compatibility Mode for Windows and never forget to run it as Administrator.
System Requirements for Red Alert 2 Download Free
If you are keen to install Red Alert 2 on your PC/ Desktop, then your device should meet the following requirements
- You should have installed any of these Windows: 98/2000/8.1/ XP/ 7/8/ ME/ Vista
- Your Processor should be Intel Pentium 266MHz processor 2.
- You need minimum RAM of 64 MB
- Your system Hard Disk Space should be at least 450 MB
- Your system Video memory should be at least 8 MB
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Sound card: DirectX compatible.
Follow the below mentioned procedure to install Red Alert 2
- Download a copy of Red Alert 2
- Now download a Red Alert 2 Download.winrar as well,
- Use Red Alert 2 Download.winrar to extract the downloaded file
- Now click to open ‘Red Alert 2’ >> Games Folder
- Now double click on RA2” to start the game.
- This is all you need to do.
- Now enjoy the game
- Run Red Alert 2 from the command prompt
- Click on start >> Run
- Type path C:\Westwood\RA2\RA2.EXE to directory
- Type C:\Westwood\RA2\RA2.EXE –record
- Play Red Alert 2 for some time, then abort the game
- Exit from Red Alert 2
- Now use C:\Westwood\RA2\RA2.EXE -play session .ipb switch to play recorded movie.
- The default file name of your recorded file is SESSION.IPB and the format is IPB.
- The File is saved in RA2 directory
- Now anytime record your game and then play it back
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 is a video game created by Westwood Pacific. Pacific released Red Alert 2 Game for Microsoft on October 23, 2000. The Game picks up exactly at the conclusion of its first edition Red Alert 1.
The Game contains two playable factions, the Allies and the Soviets. These two playable functions were also part of Red Alert.
The Game was a massive commercial and critical success. It received more than 86% from the Game Rankings.
Red Alert 2 Download – Features
Red Alert 2 enjoyed a massive commercial success because of its amazing features. Some of those amazing features are as follows:
- You will lead nine nations in this game.
- You have availability of aircraft, tank units, marine and ground forces.
- Red Alert 2 has been mainly created on real-life equipment
- You have a map to track the locations
- You can play as a commando of different units
- Red Alert 2 has latest weapons used in war.
- Its graphics and the sound effects will give you an impression as if you are really fighting a war.
Differences between Red Alert and Red Alert 2
Some common differences between Red Alert and Red Alert 2 are as follows:
- In Red Alert Con Yard would disappear as if it was arrested by Yuri Prime. Yuri Prime used to get killed and Con Yard being packed up. In Red Alert 2 player is not allowed to deploy or un-deploy the Con Yard in this type of situation.
- In Red alert, we used to see the existing vehicle sometimes getting stuck on the edge of War Factory. This used to render War Factory unusable. This has been changed in Red Alert 2.
- In Red Alert Oil Derricks didn’t used to animate on a few of the maps, now he does.
- At times Robot Tank may also stuck on the edge of the war factory making later unusable. This will not happen in Red Alert 2.
- In Red Alert you used to see vehicle would continue to be repaired by chrono’d when it was not present on Repair depot. This has been changed.
- You would observe in Red alert that that a player could sell a vehicle which was to be repaired on an Allied Repair Depot. This has also been changed.
- Now infantry will not interact with building being chrono’d by a Chrono Legionnaire.
- In the previous version you used to observe when enemy Garrison or un-garrison building, it used to interrupt Boris’ laser designator and MiGs called off. This will not happen in Red Alert 2.
- In Red Alert 2 bomb will explode as soon as infantry exits Battle Fortress. Otherwise it used to explode when players used to place infantry unit with Crazy Ivan bomb on it into the Battle Fortress. Then it would wait for the timer to tick down, then deploy infantry and then would the bomb go off.
- In Red alert a vehicle would drop over a high bridge after levitated by monitoring and then land on the water below. In Red alert 2 this portion has been skipped.
- At times we used to see in confusion Magnetron would incessantly pick-up and drop enemy vehicle. This has been also changed.
- Now you can very easily record and play the game you are playing. The size of the file will remain less than 200KB, so it can be distributed as demo of your nod.